I know that putting these yearly Hexmas lists together is kind of silly, but I have fun with it! I’m not sharing them in the hopes that someone will run out and purchase any of these things for me, and I’m not sharing them as gift guide suggestions; they’re always such a random collection of weird little obsessions, I can’t imagine anyone would have much interest in them other than me! I guess it’s sort of a reminder to myself that I’ve had my eye on these things, and if I wanted to I could treat myself for the holidays and after all…why not? And of course, if you were inspired by any of these things for your own gift-giving purposes, that’s good, too!
Some of these are recent finds or trends that appeal to me, for example, that pinafore a little further down the page just advertised to me by Instagram (but I won’t lie, I’ve always loved a pinafore and you can laugh at me all you like for it It’s the truth!) And some of these items I have been lusting over for quite some time now…like those moody floral pajamas, a version of which has probably shown up on every Hexmas list since I started sharing them here. Anyway, there’s no rhyme or reason to any of this stuff, so don’t even try to figure it out, hee!
1. Circe bust from Roses and Rue Antiques
2. Victorian Pietra Dura tassel earrings from Winkworth House
3. Meadow tote from Fable England
4. Kombu Sara dress from Suunday
5. Tenebrae eau de parfum from L’Artisan
6. Lila Opera floral-print pajama set from Olivia von Halle
7. Miss Blossom makeup essentials kit from Florasis
8. Floral bomber jacket (looking for one similar to Eva Thörnblad’s in Jordskott!)
9. Midnight garden notecards from The Met Store
10. Jasper Hill Farm Cheese Tasting Box from Food52
11. Mushroom birdbath from Wildlife Wonders
12. Beth pinafore from Little Women Atelier
13. Mary Shelley band tee from Wonder Witch Boutique
14. Studio Ghibli Kiki’s Delivery Service kitchen set
15. Geranium bath salts from Jinen Store
If you would like to support this blog, consider buying the author a coffee?