Things I Buy A Lot From Amazon
categories: unquiet things
I know, I know, Amazon is the devil. But I haven’t figured out how to quit them. I do love a place where you can buy all your shit in one go, and that’s really what holds me in its thrall.
From the “here’s a wee nosy peek into my life” files, here are the top ten things I have purchased most frequently from that site. There’s no real theme or anything, it’s a rather random assortment! And I know the featured photo of the vintage Barbie Dream Store isn’t really representative of the Amazon shopping experience, but I like looking at it.
1. Starbucks Sumatran Blend Coffee is the same coffee I have been drinking for ten years. I don’t even think about it; it’s on auto-subscribe at this point. I use it with this french press carafe.
2. Molton Brown Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel is like the half-price Tom Ford Oud Wood shower gel; it doesn’t smell exactly like it, but it scratches that itch.
3. Teal bubble mailers for a while there; I purchased so many of these for cocooning my books while shipping. I liked the way that it matched the colors on the cover!
4. Organic India Tulsi Peppermint Herbal Tea weirdly enough, while I mostly hate mint, I like this herbal tea blend. Yvan likes it too, so it’s definitely a repurchase.
5. Velvet, Non-Slip Suit Clothes Hangers, Black there’s nothing more annoying than your clothes slipping off the hangers, and these prevent that perfectly.
6. SIMON’S SHOP Baroque-style picture frames I don’t know who Simon is, but he’s got some fabulous frames. I display all of my Alyssa Thorne pieces in them!
7. Hurrah Lip Balm, unscented these are the best lip balms I have ever used, I squirrel them away all over the house.
8. The Best Card Company notecards are they “the best”? Doubtful, but I can’t always afford to buy directly from artists who offer notecards, so I supplement with these.
9. Otafuku Okonomiyaki Kit I could probably make okonomiyaki without a kit, but I like having this around.
10. MUJI Gel Ink Ball these are my favorite ink pens.
***Bonus! While the above are things I purchase frequently, below are some wish list items I’ve never bought but that I think about A LOT****
1. Hoosier Farms Cheddar Cheese Powder, One Pound
2. Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Blu-ray box set
3. The Five Keys to the Secret World of Remedios Varo
5. Kilner small manual butter churner
*these are all Amazon associate links and I may make a small commission if you buy something through one of these links.
If you would like to support this blog, consider buying the author a coffee?
LMAO, I am the exact audience for this level of bloggy nosiness. Love it!!
Eee I love lists like this 🙂