I know, I know, Amazon is the devil. But I haven’t figured out how to quit them. I do love a place where you can buy all your shit in one go, and that’s really what holds me in its thrall.
From the “here’s a wee nosy peek into my life” files, here are the top ten things I have purchased most frequently from that site. There’s no real theme or anything, it’s a rather random assortment! And I know the featured photo of the vintage Barbie Dream Store isn’t really representative of the Amazon shopping experience, but I like looking at it.
4. Organic India Tulsi Peppermint Herbal Tea weirdly enough, while I mostly hate mint, I like this herbal tea blend. Yvan likes it too, so it’s definitely a repurchase.
5. Velvet, Non-Slip Suit Clothes Hangers, Black there’s nothing more annoying than your clothes slipping off the hangers, and these prevent that perfectly.
7. Hurrah Lip Balm, unscented these are the best lip balms I have ever used, I squirrel them away all over the house.
8. The Best Card Company notecards are they “the best”? Doubtful, but I can’t always afford to buy directly from artists who offer notecards, so I supplement with these.
9. Otafuku Okonomiyaki Kit I could probably make okonomiyaki without a kit, but I like having this around.
10. MUJI Gel Ink Ball these are my favorite ink pens.
***Bonus! While the above are things I purchase frequently, below are some wish list items I’ve never bought but that I think about A LOT****
*these are all Amazon associate links and I may make a small commission if you buy something through one of these links.
If you would like to support this blog, consider buying the author a coffee?