Inaoka strives to give her photos of the twins—which were taken at the their house and other “timeless” natural locations about 30 minutes outside the city—a magical, otherworldly quality, because she finds the twins’ relationship as similarly extraordinary and mysterious.
(Bonus listening: Paradoxical Night on 8tracks)
The International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland, ME!
Let’s start planning our field trip, now.
Supervenus by Frédéric Doazan for the 17th Brussels Short Film Festival, a macabre statement on standards of Western beauty.
Evening In Space – Daphne Guinness nonstop weird fashion and decadence
- Joe Hill (author of Horns) on Daily Rituals: How Artists Work
- Did you know you can make fanpages on bandcamp? This excites me not because I am jazzed about being fans of things but because it is an excellent way to find new music. As someone who spends 90% of their internet time scouting for new sounds and noises, I think this is pretty fantastic.
- Skeletor is selling Hondas for the Holidays!
- Beauty by HP Lovecraft where cosmic horror meets cosmetics
- Jessica Joslin’s exquisite sculptures are now available as delicious chocolate treats
- A fireside chat with songstress Marissa Nadler
- The Horror, the Horrocks: Zak Smith interviews Sarah Horrocks
- Grimm’s fairytales have blood and horror restored in new translation